Disable this to stop Cloudflare (a company) from knowing every website you visit.
1. Type about:config in the location bar 2. Search for `network.trr` (TRR stands for Trusted Recursive Resolver – it is the DoH Endpoint used by Firefox.) 3. Change network.trr.mode to 5 to disable DoH under all circumstances.
Disable data collection
1. Go to: <about:preferences#privacy> 2. Scroll to "Firefox Data Collection and Use" 3. Untick all four "Allow..."
According to Mozilla:
> To deliver smarter contextual suggestions, Firefox will need to send Mozilla new data, specifically, what you type into the search bar, city-level location data to know what’s nearby and relevant, as well as whether you click on a suggestion and which suggestion you click on.
1. Go to: <about:preferences#search> 2. Scroll to "Search suggestions" 3. Untick "Provide search suggestions"
1. Go to: <about:config> 2. Search for `extensions.pocket.enabled` and set to false
* uMatrix: improved speed and privacy by blocking harmful or uneccessary page elements <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix> * Decentraleyes: improved performance and privacy by using pre-cached elements <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/decentraleyes>
Stops Firefox from logging all the addresses you visit on your harddrive.
1. Go to: <about:preferences#privacy> 2. Scroll to "History" 3. Untick "Remember browsing and download history" 4. Untick "Remember search and form history" 5. Optionally, tick "clear history when Firefox closes" and select settings appropriately
Disable disk cache
1. Go to: <about:config> 2. Find and set to false `browser.cache.disk.enable`
Bookmarked web surfing <e52653a4.htm>